Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Another Chrisemism

So I was enjoying a polite lunch conversation with my two little charges when a strange sound was heard coming from the direction of the three year old. I had a guess as to what the sound was, but I really wasn't sure. So I asked Chris if he had gas. Well actually, I asked him if he cut the cheese, because just about 30seconds earlier David had broken his Babybel cheese round in half and so I teased him that he had cut the cheese. I'm always very proper and polite with my charges. So anyway, I asked Chris if he cut the cheese, and Chris, always ready to one up anybody replies very frankly, "No, that's just my butt motor."

So if you're not laughing, then I guess you had to be there. It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails