Monday, April 5, 2010

Who Did This?

I came home from work to find this...

Yes, that's an elephant in the water dish.

"Girls, who did this?"
"Did what? I don't notice anything odd." replied Mokey.

"I'm just going to take a drink out of my water dish that is completely normal. La la la, slurp, slurp."

I'm not going to point any fingers, but a lot of things have been happening around here since Mokey's arrival that were never a problem before. Hmmm? Good thing I also have a water bottle in the cage. Although it doesn't seem anybody minded sharing the water dish with a squeaker elephant?

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Mokey isn't bad. Leela did that with her pink ferret, too. I had to wring out it's butt and change the water. I told Leela babies don't drink from the butt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails